We have moved!

Update! This site has moved to http://www.countingmypennies.com/. Please update your links if possible and come visit the new site! No new posts will be added to this site - all updates will be done at Counting My Pennies. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Under the weather

No new post today. I've been battling a cold for a few weeks now, and it's really got me knocked out, so I'm taking the day to relax on my couch before I head off to rehearsals for A Capitol Fourth.

I've discovered that while finding a doctor in D.C. is hard, once you actually have one, it's still not easy to get an appointment. However, I seem to have found a great doctor who was willing to get all of my symptoms and then prescribe antibiotics without me having to go in. I cannot complain.

No comments: