We have moved!

Update! This site has moved to http://www.countingmypennies.com/. Please update your links if possible and come visit the new site! No new posts will be added to this site - all updates will be done at Counting My Pennies. Thanks for reading!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day to all the Americans out there (and Happy Friday to everyone else)! Celebrate safely, and enjoy the fireworks. As for me, I'm spending my 4th of July singing backup for people like Hayley Westenra and Huey Lewis on the Capitol lawn. Should be a good concert if you want to check it out!

Back to regular posts next week. I'm on my way to being healthy again, and as I'm sure I've spent a fortune on various cold remedies, probably on my way to a very tight budget for the rest of the month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I hope everyone had a great 4th of July (even those who aren't American).