- My Top 5 Personal Finance Blunders - We all make mistakes, and we can all learn something from the mistakes of others.
- My Personal Finance Tipping Point - I always enjoy Chief Family Officer's posts.
- Direct Sales - Good Way to Make Extra Money or Fast Way to Lose Friends? - While I can't speak to the earning money part, as I've never participated in direct sales, I can say that some of my friends selling things like Avon or Pampered Chef have driven me CRAZY. Others were perfectly lovely about it.
- Our Financial Progress Over the Last 10 Years - I wonder where I'll be in 10 years. Hopefully well on my way to retirement!
- $150K Got Me Nowhere - We can all learn something from this post. Best of luck to Dog Ate My Finances!
- Saving for Retirement vs. Living Your Life - I truly believe that you can't just live for tomorrow. You have to live for today AND plan for tomorrow.
- The Emergency Fund - Where Should I Keep It and Why? - Some good points when considering an emergency fund.
- A Refreshing New Idea - I like the idea of a sunny day fund. I have a "wishlist fund."
We have moved!
Update! This site has moved to http://www.countingmypennies.com/. Please update your links if possible and come visit the new site! No new posts will be added to this site - all updates will be done at Counting My Pennies. Thanks for reading!
Friday, June 20, 2008
This week, Flexo is hosting the third anniversary edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance. I'm beginning to sound like a broken record, but here are some of the standout posts for me. But be sure to check it out for yourself!