- Preparing for a Disaster - Sometimes, some very simple steps can help a lot.
- Wash and reuse plastic baggies - I never knew this was a super frugal tip. I just thought it was what people did. Note that propping the bags open over the kitchen sink faucet works great for drying them out.
- First Frugal Grocery Shopping Trip - I really need to start a price book.
- Eating Healthy While Clipping Coupons - Great advice for me, since I'm working on getting better at couponing.
- Coupons - Making Them Work For You - Even more great advice.
We have moved!
Update! This site has moved to http://www.countingmypennies.com/. Please update your links if possible and come visit the new site! No new posts will be added to this site - all updates will be done at Counting My Pennies. Thanks for reading!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Festival of Frugality #128 Highlights
This week's Festival of Frugality is being hosted by No Debt Plan. Lots of posts here, so it took me a while to get through the list. Great stuff though, as always.