The following are some of my favorite posts from this week's Carnival:
- Musings on UltraRunning and Finances - As a short distance runner, I'm very impressed by UltraRunners, and I like the link between finances and UltraRunning
- Why do people hate the word "Budget?" - I love budgets!
- Hunkering Down Financially - With the market as it is, this is never a bad plan. Don't completely hide out, just watch what you're doing
- Working Backwards: What's an Exchange Traded Fund? - There are words we hear tossed around in the financial world, but we might not really know what they mean.
- Dave Ramsey's Baby Steps - I have to admit, I've never read any of Dave Ramsey's books, but I think he does have good advice.