We have moved!

Update! This site has moved to http://www.countingmypennies.com/. Please update your links if possible and come visit the new site! No new posts will be added to this site - all updates will be done at Counting My Pennies. Thanks for reading!

Friday, February 1, 2008

January $1 Plan Update

Well, this is fairly anti-climactic, but at the end of January, my $1 a day account has reached a grand total of.... $31!

I've done some re-thinking of this plan, and I think what I'm going to do is simply sock away $1 a day all year for a total of $366, and see what kind of interest I can earn. I was initially planning to also calculate savings made by smart spending choices, but well, that turned out to be a very difficult task. So instead, I will save $1 a day all year and show you just how easy it can be to build up a savings account. Next year, perhaps I'll try for $2 a day. And so on.

No comments: